The Big GRP
The Big GRP - The GRP's Bigger Badder Brother
Self-recovery gets its first real upgrade in decades with the Redridge Industries GRP (grip). No more need to burry your spare tire or break your back shoveling. Engineered using modern finite element analysis and high-strength materials to make, pound-for-pound the strongest land anchor on the market.
When there are no trees around, and you need something to hold on to, get a GRP.
Designed for winching out of sand, mud, swamps, and extreme conditions the Big Ground Recovery Point (Big GRP) gives you the confidence to venture off the beaten path where other recovery gear may not be enough. Decades of military ground vehicle experience and a passion for off-road adventures combine to create a land anchor ready for austere environments that folds-up to save precious space for more gear.
- Designed for Full-Size Trucks, Unimogs, and Military Vehicles under 14,000 lbs.
- Avg. Breaking Strength: 16,125 lbs. (85% Stronger than Competitor)
- Max Working Load: 10,500 lbs.
- Compact foldable design with spade retention even when folded.
- 31.3" x 12.4" x 8.0" Stowed (30% Shorter than Competitor)
- 58.1" x 12.4" x 28.5" Deployed
- 51 lbs.
- Corrosion resistant coatings
- Computer Analyzed & Lab Tested to failure.
- Designed for use with soft shackles.
Proudly Manufactured in the USA from High-Strength European Steel.