Made In America. Improved design with input from elite military units and winning Baja 1000 racers. Featuring a sawtooth end for better material clearing capabilities. Quick link system to make temporary roads with whatever cording or flex-cuffs may already be in your kit. Pre formed drill bit alignment holes on the bottom of each tooth to allow for easy repair with our available lug repair kit, or use hardware you have on hand when teeth burn or wear down. Larger hand holds for gloves and big hands. Improved material composition with UV Stabilizer. Designed to be multi-purpose and allow you to repair burnt teeth in the field. All materials and labor 100% US Sourced.
More than just a recovery board, they were created to build portable boat ramps and temporary roads! Trusted by farmers, construction workers, military members, disaster relief professionals, and first responders.
- 100% US Sourced materials and labor.
- Sawtooth end for better material clearing capabilities.
- Larger hand holds for gloves and big hands.
- Quick link system to make temporary roads with whatever cording or flex-cuffs may already be in your kit.
- Improved material composition with reinforced Nylon 6/6 and UV Stabilizer
- Designed to be multi-purpose and allow you to repair burnt teeth in the field.
- 44.5" long x 12.9" wide
- 3.5" tall, standard tooth pair stacked
- 4.25" tall metal tooth pair stacked
- Shipping box: 47.5" x 13.5" x 4"
- Mounting pin hole layout: 34.38" x 10.5"
Weight: Standard Pair 16 lbs / Metal Pair 18 lbs
All ActionTrax products are American made and unconditionally guaranteed for five years against all defects, except burning the teeth from excessive wheel spin. There are no weight limits or terrain restrictions on ActionTrax. Contact us via email with an attached photo if you have any warranty concerns.