Ultimate GRP Bundle
Self-recovery gets its first real upgrade in decades with the Redridge Industries GRP (grip). No more need to burry your spare tire or break your back shoveling. Engineered using modern finite element analysis and high-strength materials to make, pound-for-pound the strongest land anchor on the market.
When there are no trees around, and you need something to hold on to, get a GRP.
Designed for winching out of sand, mud, swamps, and extreme conditions the Ground Recovery Point (GRP) gives you the confidence to venture off the beaten path where other recovery gear may not be enough. Decades of military ground vehicle experience and a passion for off-road adventures combine to create a compact land anchor ready for austere environments that saves precious space for more gear.
- Designed for Tracked UTVs, Mid-Size Trucks, and SUVs
- Average Breaking Strength: 11,300 lbs. (35% Stronger than Competitor)
- Max Working Load: 7,500 lbs.
- Compact foldable design with spade retention even when folded.
- 25.0" x 10.0" x 7.3" Stowed (45% Shorter than Competitor)
- 46.4" x 10.0" x 23.1" Deployed
- 35 lbs.
- Corrosion Resistant Coating and Military Grade Powder coat
- Computer Analyzed & Lab Tested to Failure
- Designed for use with soft shackles.
GRP Bundle Includes
1 - GRP
1 - 3/8" Soft Shackle
1 - Lanyard
1 - GRP Bag
Proudly Manufactured in the USA from High-Strength European Steel.
While the GRP can safely handle vehicles up to 10,000 lbs. we recommend sizing up to the BIG GRP for vehicles over 6,500 lbs. to increase anchoring capacity in softer soils and more challenging recovery scenarios.