TacJack - 7 Ton Short
Lightweight, rugged, and performant, the Redridge Industries TacJack is the ultimate tactical jack. Constructed from military grade corrosion resistant materials and featuring a novel telescoping design, it provides the highest lift possible while maintaining a compact form factor and low weight. With no corners cut in the design or manufacturing, it’s made for fast deployment in the most hostile environments where reliability is mission critical. From battlefield to back country, TacJack has your back.
- Two-stage telescoping ram and integrated threaded extension for maximum lift
- Two speed pump for faster extension when unloaded
- Compact & ultralight for exceptional maneuverability
- High weight capacity (more than 2x the capacity of traditional high-lift jacks)
- Swivel pump head allows for adjustment of handle position while jacking
- Hard anodized aluminum, and nickel plated steel construction for maximum corrosion resistance
- Able to operate in extreme conditions
- Proudly made in the USA
- Min Height: 8.8"
- Max Height: 22.3"
- Stroke: 10.3"
- Footprint: 5.5" x 8.0"
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Capacity: 14,000 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -50°F to 120°F
- Two-stage Jack with integrated threaded extension
- 25" Jack handle
- Optional: Premium jack saddle w/ retention pin