TacJack - 7 Ton Tall
7 TON TALL MODEL COMING SOON!
Lightweight, rugged, and performant, TacJack is the ultimate tactical jack. TacJack is constructed from military grade corrosion resistant materials and features a novel telescoping design that provides the highest lift possible while maintaining a compact form factor. With no corners cut in the design or manufacturing TacJack is made for fast deployment in the most hostile environments where reliability is mission critical. From battlefield to back country, TacJack has your back.
- Two-stage telescoping ram and integrated threaded extension for maximum lift
- Two speed pump for faster extension when unloaded
- Compact & ultralight for exceptional maneuverability
- High weight capacity (more than 2x the capacity of traditional high-lift jacks)
- Hard anodized aluminum, and nickel plated steel construction for maximum corrosion resistance
- Able to operate in extreme conditions
- Proudly made in the USA
- Min Height: 11.4"
- Max Height: 30.8"
- Stroke: 15.5"
- Footprint: 5.5" x 8.0"
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Capacity: 14,000 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -50°F to 120°F
- Two-stage Jack with integrated threaded extension
- 25" Jack handle
- Premium jack saddle w/ retention pin