Recovery Ring Bundles
Double your pull force with our Military Grade Recovery Ring!
A lighter alternative to traditional snatch blocks, the recovery ring can be used to double your winch force when self-recovering or to redirect your winch line to recover a friend. Save the weight and the cost of a bigger winch.
The Redridge Industries Recovery ring is precision machined right here in the USA from billet aluminum alloy, coated with military-grade type 3 hard anodizing and sealed with PTFE to reduce friction and shed dirt. Designed for use with 5/16"-1/2" synthetic winch line and most soft shackles up to 1/2". The working load limit of 22,000 lbs. is perfect for full-size SUVs and trucks. No compromises here, Redridge is Recovery.
Each batch of recovery rings is laser etched with a unique batch identifier, less than 100 launch edition rings featuring a silhouette of Michigan's upper peninsula will be produced.
- Made for full-size 4x4 trucks and SUV’s
- Computer Analyzed and Rigorously Tested.
- Precision CNC machined billet aluminum.
- Safer than steel snatch blocks and without moving parts.
- Ring cannot be clogged with mud or dirt.
- One ring doubles winching capacity.
- Designed for use with our 3/8” soft shackles by Bubba Rope®
- Unique laser etched batch identifiers.
10 year warranty!
- 22,000 lbs. Working Load Limit (WLL)
- Mil-A-8625F Type III Hard Anodizing
- Low friction PTFE seal coat
- 4.8" diameter by 1.6" wide
- 1.4 lbs.
- Compatible with most soft shackles up to 1/2"
- Use only with synthetic winch lines 5/16”-1/2” or 8-12 mm in diameter.
- Proudly Made in Michigan's Keweenaw Peninsula from American Aluminum
Bundled with our Redridge Industries Synthetic Soft Shackle by Bubba Rope®
The lightest and strongest synthetic soft shackles for their size, their unique design has eliminated all rope-weakening-splices found in other cheap soft shackles. The locking loop slider slips over Bubba Rope's patented knot design making a strong closed connector. The new slider is made from a tough rubber epoxy giving it the strength and stretch to hold up to the wear and tear of off-road recovery. We also include a custom Redridge Industries chafe guard!
These synthetic soft shackles are stronger than steel and made from HMPE synthetic fibers, so they won’t rust and are so light they float!
3/8" Synthetic Soft Shackle Specs:
- Average breaking strength 47,000 lbs.
- Minimum breaking strength 42,000 lbs.
- Designed for vehicles up to 8,000 lbs.
- 3/8” rope diameter
- 6.5 oz. weight